If you are looking for Railways jobs then, you are at the right place, Here we are going to share with you the latest notifications about the latest Railway jobs notification 2021.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Advt No||Last Date||More Information|
|16/11/2021||South Eastern Railway||Medical Practitioner – 8 Posts||–||01/2021||17-11-2021 – Walk in||Get Details..|
|15/11/2021||East Central Railway||Orthopaedician, Physician & GDMO-MBBS – 5 Posts||MS/ MD/ DNB/ Diploma||–||22-11-2021 – Walk in||Get Details..|
|13/11/2021||South Eastern Railway||Act Apprentice – 1785 Posts||Matriculation, ITI (Relevant Trade)||–||14-12-2021||Get Details|
|10/11/2021||GMRC||AGM, DGM, Asst Manager, Engineer & Other – 11 Posts||Diploma, Degree, PG (Relevant Engg. Discipline)||–||30-11-2021||Get Details..|
|05/11/2021||RRC, Eastern Railway||Group C (Sports Quota) – 21 Posts||12th Class, PG||–||11-12-2021||Get Details..|
|30/10/2021||Southern Railway||Sports Quota – 21 Posts||12th Class, Any Degree||–||30-11-2021||Get Details..|
|23/10/2021||KRCL||Apprentice – 139 Posts||Diploma, Degree (Relevant Engg. Discipline)||01/2021||22-11-2021||Get Details..|
|13/10/2021||RRC, North Central Railway||Act Apprentice – 1664 Posts||10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trades)||02/2021||01-12-2021||Get Details|
This page lists all currently ongoing railway jobs. Throughout India, Indian Railways has 17 zones and 71 divisions (under these 17 zones). Since 2010, one additional zone has been established. The divisions are managed by Divisional Railway Managers (DRMs).
- 1. Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- 2. East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- 3. East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- 4. Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- 5. North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- 6. North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- 7. North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- 8. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- 9. Northern Railway Railway (NR) – Delhi
- 10. South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- 11. South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- 12. South Eastern Railway (SER) – Kolkata
- 13. South Western Railway (SWR) – Hubli
- 14. Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- 15. West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- 16. Western Railway (WR) – Mumbai
- 17. Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
There are four types of group level jobs. They are Group A and Group B (Gazetted) and Group C and D (Non-gazetted).
Each of these groups will have both technical and non-technical cadre.
1. Group A Posts Recruitment:UPSC does the recruitment for this category by
conducting a written exam, interview/group discussion as necessary.
Exams conducted for this category : Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Through the civil services exam, the following services are included:
- a. Indian Railway Accounts Service
- b. Indian Railway Traffic Service
- c. Indian Railway Personnel Service
- d. Railway Protection Force (RPF)
Through the Combined Engineering Services Exam, the following services are included.
- a.Indian Railway Stores Service
- b.Indian Railway Service of Engineers
- c.Railway service of Signal Engineers
- d.Indian Railway Service of Mechanical Engineers
- e.Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers
2. Group B Posts Recruitment: There is no direct recruitment for Group B posts. Group C employees are promoted as Group B officers.
3. Group C Posts Recruitment: The Group C posts both technical and nontechnical recruitment are conducted by 19 Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) across all zones in Indian Railways.
Non-Technical Posts: Some of the Non-Technical posts are Assistant Station Masters, Trains Clerks, Clerks, Ticket Collectors, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, and others.
Technical Posts: Technical engineers in Signal, Telecommunication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and others.
4. Group D Posts Recruitment: Group D recruitment is done by Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) at the divisional level. Some of the posts in this group are the gunman, Safaiwala, Trackman, peon, tracker, and others